Bill Payment Options
Pay by Phone
- To access account information or pay a bill 24 hours a day, call 866-996-7915.
- Access the system using your 12 digit account number.
- A $2.95 convenience fee will be charged.
To make a one-time payment of your utility bill with either credit/debit cards or E-Checks you can logon to MyUsage Payments at https://myusagepayments.com/utility/KYFPB or access this link from the Franklin Electric Plant Board website by selecting the “One-Time Bill Payment” option.
In addition, you make a payment through your MyUsage account if you already have one. If you don’t already have a MyUsage account, you can enroll by visiting MyUsage.com, selecting the “Login into your account” button on the Franklin Electric Plant Board website, or through the MyUsage mobile app. When making a payment through your MyUsage account you can save your card or bank account information securely for future use.
E-bills and Recurring Payments (Auto Pay)
For customers not already enrolled in either receiving E-bills or recurring payments (Auto Pay) you can register for either by logging onto MyUsage.com, selecting the “Login into your account” button on the Franklin Electric website, or through the MyUsage mobile app. If you are already enrolled in E-bills, no action is necessary. If you are enrolled in recurring payments, you will need to re-enroll through MyUsage.com or the MyUsage mobile app.
Pay by Mail
- Send your bill stub along with a check or money order to Franklin Electric Plant Board PO Box 349 Franklin, KY 42135
Pay In Person
- Our office is located at 309 N High St.
- You may come inside, use the drive thru or drop a payment in our night deposit.
Pay by Bank Draft
- Your payment will be drafted on the due date of the bill, every month.
- You will receive a bill marked “Will be paid by bank draft”.
- If you are interested in Bank Draft, please come to the office and fill out form.